Friday 1 March 2013

CNY in memories.

CNY's gone just like a blink in your eye. Now it's just memories. And I still haven't update about it thoroughly. Chu 4, some relatives visited me and mum's rushing me to post the photos of the hot-pot-of-the-day. So I'm here. And just thinking about blogging before the exams kill me yeah.




 Random shoot. 


Hahah. Trying to be decorative. LOL. 



金针菇 and some random unknown saprophytes (omg -,-)

Exams are coming and now I'm sitting here listening to this :


Real nice and I'm loving Jong Kook oppa's voice! 
Hope they collaborate again. 

Tomorrow having small small school marathon and so-called walking around the school like kids having vacation. Epic. But this is the last year of everything in school for me. So might just want to have a seriously good time with friends. 

Tata. 

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com