Tuesday 16 July 2013

Life.

What my life is composed of is Friends, Family, Clothes, Beautiful Things, Thoughts.

Friends. 


And because we're different, sometimes, we quarrel. Sometimes there are misunderstoods. Sometimes we don't feel like talking to each other but in the end, the ice between us will break, For one "Sorry" said. For one joke said. For anything funny.

Family.


Ohana. Family. The ones that are the most important. No matter how wrong are you, they'll always forgive. No matter how far are you, they'll always care.

Thoughts.

Last year of Secondary school now, so deciding where I'll further my studies. Abroad or remain? Matriculation? Foundation? Taiwan? Or others? Somehow I knew I don't want a Science field related studies. Enough for me for 11 years. I'll rather try something that I can learn, a skill.

Photography?


I'm Sooo into Photography at times. I wish I had a good camera or something like that. But of course I had to wait until my condition allows me to.

Baking?




DEFINITELY a Yes! Gahahh. I'm going for this. No matter what. It's the decision I made with the most determination in my life.
Going for Taiwan for it. Don't know if I will ever get picked yet but nevermind.

Those out there who haven't decided on their studies in the future, think of something you like to do.
Because when you do something you like, you make the best effort out of yourself.

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com