Saturday 5 October 2013

Birthdays are blessed.

It's finally our last family member's birthday in a year --- My mum's birthday! ;) Had a small celebration at home. Time to blog about it. And tomorrow's gonna have our graduation ceremony (though we're going to continue attending school, funny isn't it?), so my camera's going to have a big big use for us people (girls) who like camwhoring lolll. 

Actually, I had only captured a few pictures of the cake. So here's the cake from Bread History. Basically if I'm a cheese-lover, I would've loved the cake so much but I don't like it very much, but still, it's very delicious.



Oh and Dad's birthday long time ago. (P.S. Dad please don't beat me for blogging this late ;P)



Happy Birthday to both of them (belated)! ;)
Love,
Rae.

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com