Sunday 6 October 2013

Grad.

Finally I'm a graduate from secondary school. It's the best day of my life (probably every special event is my "best day of my life" lolllll). Actually the best part was the last part where we get to capture loads of picture (although I just have like 31 in my camera and people have like 31546549 photos in their camera). But I treasure that very moment today! :) I'm so happy for real. Felt like crying but basically I'm not that much sensitive but seeing others cry make me felt like parting with friends forever and never meeting again, but no, we won't! I just hope we will and must have a gathering at least once a year (?) Let the photos talk:




With Enyi


With NaiSun


With Yiwen


Hahahaha Groups of 4 from class 3.0


With SuperSheeeeeeney! 


With QiaoEnnnnn! :*


With SunZheng



With BaoXuan


With JiaYi


With YeAng


With Chemistry Teacher Pn. Tang


With Pn. Zamzila


With Mr. Tan Bak Chuan and Sheeney ;) 


With TeanMeng



With Dinosaur Wei Jian 


With GuanLong


With Pretty ZhangQing 


With Hooikee


With pretty Biology teacher Pn. Ng! :D 

I had the best day with you. Happy Graduationnnnn Day! 
Long live, one day, we will be remembered. 


0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com