Wednesday 12 December 2012

Never not baking. 12/12/12

Finally found something to do during the holidays, which is baking. But seems I need much more time management skills before I start baking. -.- Cause always mess up with time and it's like rush here rush there.  Today I baked some usual biscuits from the recipe obtain from the book <Famous Cuisine> It's not bad. The outcome is a success (but I have to admit that there is some overbaked). It's the first time I've ever baked something myself (excluding mom and bro put the biscuits in the oven).

Well, I might take baking as my University studying course. Or should I? :/ Frustrated nowadays.


This book, Famous Cuisine.


The photo in the book. Cookies' name is Sweet Heart Biscuits, but I didn't have a heart-shaped mould, so I just used some others. 


Ingredients: 1. 150g butter, 100g shortening (I used 250g butter here,it's the same)
2. 150g icing sugar
3. 1 egg
4. 350g low protein flour (I used normal flour here, Mom said you can choose to use Self Raising Flour too)
5. 70g cornstarch
6. 30g green pea flour
7. 30g milk powder



The instructions, I think it's quite clear here. 


The outcome. (Sorry didn't have time to take pics while baking) 


Yeah obviously, I purposely avoided the browner parts of the cookies.


The outcome. 


Stay tuned. xoxo

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com