Sunday 30 December 2012

2 days more!

Holidays just left twodays. 
Such a pity number. That's some serious problem. And so many about-the-school news are coming out. 
About the change of classmates :( About my bus uncle changing his bus (Like FINALLY.) I mean this changing bus thing is a dream come true, cause I just wished for a bus change for my final year and he really changed it! HE said it's a long bus, haha so funny. 


Really loving this type of bunny these days. After visiting my cousin's house they have like this cute bunny sitting there. OhMYGOSH like who couldn't have liked it?! But nevermind, I'll buy one myself with my own money when I'm capable of it and I will keep it alive. Endless love. 

Just a short post about things and stuff this holiday. Scared of open school but at the same time happy for it (What's that kind of emotion lol.)


Whatever, Stay tuned. xoxo.

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com