Thursday 3 January 2013

2013 when things change.

School's reopened three days ago. Have almost all my friends in my class, I mean BESTIES!!! And of course there's some classmates who got changed out :( A BOO to the elite class system here. IT's so unfair. Anyways, it's NEW YEAR(!!!) PLUS, I'll be writing 13 EVERYDAY << Freaking out ! Lucky this year. 


Love this gif. Happy New Year!!!! (Freaking out alone in the house?) lol. 



Will be loving this year as much as Taylor Swift. And these days being in the elite class is like pushing me to be more hardworking and I AM so hardworking compared than last year. It's like after school time, Homeworks at home and reading novels and textbooks. The books are making me crazy, Crazy its like I loved reading -.- Yeah it's not me anymore

AND new year , I mean chinese new year, gotta buy lots of new clothes, aiming for high waisted shorts and dresses this year. NOT anymore t-shirts. It's like tons of them in my wardrobe. Need SHORTSSSS. 


Yeah I'll spin like that. HAHA -.- 


This!!!! Forever 21. I love this colour very much. I really need to earn more money!


Forever 21 again. This kind of dress makes me crazy! 


This type of skirt is getting popular these days. And the boots are also well matched. :( Why do I not have this in my closet. Haha. Earn money myself and get one for myself. Yes I will. In the future. 

Tons of homeworks and books waiting for me, Stopping here. ;) 

Stay tuned. xoxo. Happy 13 all the year


1 comments:

said...

裙子蛮美的呀~
期待小简穿上去,哈哈。

我已开始存钱买新年衣了呢
务必要在新年穿美美。。XD

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com