Saturday 26 January 2013

C is for CNY!

You rock, CNY!
Gahaha. Thought of this title makes me feel that I'm clever lolll. So, CNY is coming up SO soon, it's like I felt it's like the next day after tomorrow.


So excited. Haha. 


And I've bought all my clothes although it's not many, it costed me like hundredssss. As I'm not earning money, that's a quite big amount of money spent in my opinion, So  better earn more money when I graduate. Like For Real. It's C for CNY cause these days, I'm like baking cookies everyday. Cookies and Clothes for CNY, that makes a C for  CNY *wink*

Baked Gingerbread cookies yesterday night and Mocha cookies today.


Last night's Gingerbread bear. A little bit too hard and the taste is a little bit weird but it's okay. 


Today's Mocha cookies. Satisfying taste! Decorations by me, haha. So randomly decorated.


Shell and star-shaped. 


The clothes. 
From BeBe, Orange striped dress. 
From an unknown shop (lol, forgotten) , Jeans and shorts. 

Cheers for CNY! ;) Tata. 


0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com